Saturday, November 26, 2011

8 nights in Bangkok

My friend Carol had to have surgery in Bangkok, and we thought it best that she had a nurse to take care of her when the procedure was said and done.  I will say, she was a fabulous patient.  Below are a series of pictures from our handful of days in Bangkok...again!

Carol is posing to prove she was in fact in the hospital and looking poorly!

In fact, she was feeling pretty good post-op...it was the few days later which proved uncomfortable.

Managed to take a stroll down Khao San Road.  Here I am indulging in some amazing corn and thinking of my friend Michelle the whole time - her fav!

From the BTS(skytrain) platform, here are a few construction workers at noon!!!




  
One afternoon we headed to the IMAX to see "Born to be Wild".  Excellent!

Sadly, this is what I'll look like when I'm 90.  Can you say "blue blockers"???
  
Aside from one other patron, we were the only ones in the theatre!




All You Can Eat Tacos on Tuesdays - we took part!!!  Actually, to be honest, we schedule our day around this.  I guess this is what seniors who wear blue blockers do!!


Glad to be home and in only a handful of sleeps I'm off on a L-O-N-G flight to Phoenix to spend Christmas with my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment